1 – 3 years of experience
- Write clean, efficient, well-formatted, well-documented code, following current best practices.
- Take design documents (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc) and convert them to a performant, responsive web page.
- Develop and validate A/B and multivariate test opportunities and scheduling.
- Perform ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, site updates, browser testing, and support project requests quickly and efficiently.
- Enthusiastic team player that other people love working with.
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Preferably at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of SPA framework like Angular, ReactJS, Vue is a plus
- Familiar with server-side technologies (PHP & Node.JS)
- Have a realistic understanding of your development strengths and weaknesses
- Detail-oriented, highly reliable, hard-working, and efficient.
- Humble and willing to learn, but bold enough to make suggestions for improvement.
- Problem solver, with an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing situation.
- Proficient in English (written and oral) with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Must Have Skills